
Happy 90th Birthday Granny and Grandpa Janik! We had a little surprise birthday party for them on 1/10/09, at Julie's house. They were so surprised! It is so awesome that they are both 90 years YOUNG!! (Well, Grandpa is official on 2/22/09) We had some good food, cake and socializing together. Mama looked AWESOME and had lots of energy, having to put up with her crazy kids and grandkids. I got to see my Uncle Paul and Aunt Eileen, which was so nice, since we don't get to that often. Julie is about 13 weeks along in her pregnancy and is positively glowing...Baby Przyzycki is due mid July!! And we have to give a 'shout out' to Mike, who finally got his first tatoo a few days ago...no pain, no gain!!

Here we all are in one crazy group photo. A big THANK YOU to Uncle Mick for taking the group pictures for us!! It took some doing getting us all smiling and looking at the camera at the same time. Too fun!

Here they are...partners in crime!! It took only like 10 tries, but I finally got it!

Mama, you look BEAUTIFUL!! We love you so much!

Me and my McLovin! It's hard to believe almost 24 years have zoomed by since we first started dating! Sometimes I still feel like a silly kid when we're together. But I think that's what drew us together in the first place...having a great sense of humor!

And ending this post with a picture that captures just a glimpse of a love that has endured over 60 years and continues to inspire our marriage!! We love you Granny and Grandpa!
It's nice to see you have a blog, at least I'm not the only one. Now you'll have to check into facebook, that is my other addiction. Love you.
ReplyDelete